- Steve LeberFounderSteve LeberFounder
Steve Leber is the CEO of Leber Ventures and IPrime Health and Wellness, which are vehicles for incubating ideas and bringing them to market. He has created and produced the first Aetna Infomercials and forged a partnership between Aetna and the Home Shopping Network to create and produce the first Direct Response Television program for the sale of insurance products in the U.S. He has also served as a Consultant to Aetna in its acquisition of 150,000 new GROUP customers in New Jersey and is working with Anthem on new GROUP initiatives. As the Head of William Morris Agency Music, he personally represented, amongst other artists and groups, the Rolling Stones, Diana Ross, the Bee Gees and managed AC/DC, Aerosmith, the Scorpions and Michael Bolton. He also produced Beatlemania, Jesus Christ Superstar, the Moscow Circus in the US and the Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles franchise. He is developing and producing the Broadway Musical, Warhol on Broadway, which is planned for its Broadway debut in 2022, the movie, The Pink Mafia, Quincy Jones for ABC/Disney and 14 episodes on Health and Wellness, starring Jane Seymour and a cast of renowned doctors for PBS. At present, his main focus is on the launch of Mediflix.
- Ron BerkFounder, Vice ChairmanRon BerkFounder, Vice Chairman
Ronald Berk graduated Georgetown University Law Center with a JD and NYU School of Law with a LLM degree. He practiced law for over 20 years representing Fortune 500 Companies such as General Motors Corp., Alcoa and Aetna. Starting in 1991, he founded and became CEO of 14 integrated companies that designed, manufactured and sold luxury goods in omni channel distribution in the US and in selected countries internationally.
In 1996, he founded a marketing company that specialized in selling product on Direct Response Television producing shows on QVC and HSN that sold over $2.5 billion in products setting volume and productivity records through new and creative ways to market and merchandise goods on television.
- Neil BraunFounder, CEONeil BraunFounder, CEONeil Braun has served as President of the NBC Television Network, CEO of Viacom Entertainment, and President of Imagine Entertainment (Ron Howard’s and Brian Grazer’s production company). He has been an internet entrepreneur and partnered with the producer of SHREK to create CGI animation company Vanguard Animation. He is on the Board, Audit and Governance Committees of IMAX Corporation.
- Steve SchefferFounder, Senior AdvisorSteve SchefferFounder, Senior AdvisorSteve Scheffer served for decades as President of HBO’s Film Programming acquiring all the movies for HBO and Cinemax from the major studios and independent producers (including HBO financed theatrical productions), overseeing distribution of HBO original programming such as The SOPRANOS and SEX and the CITY and overseeing HBO’s home video operations. Previously, he held executive positions at Columbia Pictures, MGM, Allied Artists and Polydor Records. He has worked extensively with both Adam and Neil.
- Stephen J. O’Brien, MDChief Medical OfficerStephen J. O’Brien, MDChief Medical Officer
Dr. Stephen J. O’Brien has long been a nationally recognized leader in innovation in Sports Medicine, both in scientific discovery, new clinical procedures, and surgical instrumentation. He is an Attending Orthopaedic Surgeon at The Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, serves as a Professor of Clinical Orthopaedic Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College and is former Vice Chairman for the Sports Medicine and Shoulder Service at HSS.
He has been a team physician for the New York Giants, The American Ballet Theatre, The New York Racing Association, St. John’s University Athletics, as well as a consultant to the NFL, NBA, and NHL. He has also served on the Board of Directors of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM).
Dr. O’Brien has published over 100 peer review research articles, and has won numerous awards including being named one of Sports Illustrated’s Top 10 US Surgeons in Sports, Becker’s ASC “70 Knee Surgeons to Know”, and the Charles S. Neer Award for the Top Shoulder Research in USA.
- Thomas J. Graham, MDChief Innovation & Strategy OfficerThomas J. Graham, MDChief Innovation & Strategy Officer
Dr. Thomas J. Graham is a renowned surgeon, healthcare executive, inventor/entrepreneur and author. His past history includes C-Suite executive roles and advanced clinical practice of Hand Surgery at some of the largest health systems in the nation. As an Innovation pioneer, Graham served as one of the original Chief Innovation Officers in American healthcare while at Cleveland Clinic. His best-selling book, Innovation the Cleveland Clinic Way, is heralded as the playbook for establishing and operating creative enterprise culture.
He was the past Chief of the Congressionally-designated National Hand Center Baltimore, where his extensive clinical expertise established his practice as the premier destination for the care of the professional athlete’s hand and wrist worldwide. He also founded the Arnold Palmer SportsHealth Center with his longtime friend and patient, serving as its inaugural Surgeon-in-Chief.
On a personal note, Dr. Graham survived a life-threatening illness; his experience as a patient and amazing recovery has been celebrated in popular media and provides inspiration for fellow patients and fosters empathy in caregivers.
- Sharon CammisaChief Experience OfficerSharon CammisaChief Experience Officer
Sharon brings a unique blend of traditional values, innovative thinking and entrepreneurial spirit to the businesses she builds and manages. She is a healthcare marketing innovator spanning the spectrum of Account/Digital/Data Analytics/ MedEd/ Media for an omni-channel approach to true integrated programming. She parlayed her twenty plus years’ experience as a managing partner at Osprey, an award-winning video and digital production company to the acquisition by ghg/WPP.
- Adam BlazerChief Technology OfficerAdam BlazerChief Technology Officer
Adam Blazer co-founded JLTV in 2006 and served as its COO for 10 years. He built the network’s digital, cable, and satellite distribution and managed all traffic and programming teams. Blazer founded Livit Media in 2014, where he directs the development of dozens of digital video streaming platforms, and virtual and augmented reality technologies and experiences.